This week I’m skipping out on the “What I Ate” action to clue you in on something that’s gonna give you waaaaay more yummy healthy food ideas. You know my friend Ricki? That’s right, how could you not! I mean, it’s not like I have a girl crush on her or something… I’ve only gushed about her Chocolate Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies (vegan & refined sugar-free, naturally) on Facebook and Twitter, like 6000 times? And, oh yeah, remember how we made blueberry ice cream together? We might just be some of kind of match made in heaven. *Swoon*
In other words it would be completely irresponsible of me not to let you know about Ricki’s MEGA SUMMER E-BOOK SALE, going on now through the end of August. For just $10.95, you can choose any two of her e-books, which include:
Sweet Freedom: Desserts You’ll Love without Wheat, Eggs, Dairy or Refined Sugar
More than 100 original recipes for amazing sweet treats made with whole, natural ingredients–nothing artificial, and without additives, chemicals, or artificial colorings.
Desserts without Compromise
Delicious, tempting, sweet and satisfying desserts–all made without gluten, eggs, dairy or sugar, and all low glycemic!
19 recipes including Chocolatey Fudge, Pumpkin Apple Crumble Bars, and Bread Pudding with Caramel Sauce
16 recipes for appetizer, side dishes, main course and desserts that are ideal for anyone seeking to use less refined sugar.
Feast on Lemon-Almond Pancakes, Stuffed Peppers with Pesto Risotto, and Choco-Carob Frosting
Good Morning! Breakfasts
20+ recipes for vegan, low-glycemic hearty breakfasts like Socca Rollups with Apple and Sweet Potato Spread, Creamy Basil Pesto Scramble, and Almond Butter and “Jelly” Breakfast Casserole
So what do you say? Can you resist? I know I can’t. But still, I’m going to sweeten the deal just a bit and bribe you with food: If you take advantage of the deal by Monday, July 1st, and leave a comment telling me you did so, I will pick a random winner to receive a batch of my homemade protein bars. I’ve been working on my flavors (all vegan, all gluten-free, soy-free, and 100% delicious) and I would love to share them with someone. If this bribing tactic works, you can bet you’ll see it again in the future
(Disclosure: I am not an affiliate for Ricki’s book sales and won’t receive anything when you purchase her books. Ricki did not ask me to offer anything up to you. I am simply doing this because I really enjoy Ricki’s recipes and friendship and think you should get to know her as well.)
If you’re still hanging around because you love a good deal, my friends at Better than Bouillon would like to offer up this coupon for $1.50 off any flavor. There are tons to choose from (including low-sodium, vegan, and kosher) but if I had to suggest just one it’s got to be the Lobster. Yup, that’s right, they make LOBSTER bouillon. Perfect for kicking up any seafood dish or stew, I’ve used it in my Shrimp & Artichoke Barley Risotto and to make some killer lobster and goat cheese mashed potatoes.
- This download link will only be available until June 30. After that date, the link will become inactive.
- Limit 2 coupon prints per device
- There are thousands of coupons, but they’re not unlimited – First come first serve only. Once they’re gone, they’re gone!
- Coupon expires 30 days after printing.
- Coupon is for retail stores only. Example availability: Kroger, Safeway, Walmart, Target, Costco.
- Click on the image to get to the coupon information.
- Be sure to read the printing instructions carefully to make sure your printer is set up properly to accept coupon prints.
- Click “print coupons”
- You may have to install the coupon printer if you haven’t used Coupons.com before:
- Click the “install the coupon printer”
- Click “save file”
- Click “open” in the downloads window to install (or follow auto prompt directions)
- The coupon will automatically print