Honey-Tahini Chicken with Grapes and Artichokes

lemon chicken, artichoke chicken, chicken with grapes, tahini chicken

I have a treat for you today, but you’re gonna have to go run for it. It’s a little something I put together for my friend Jen’s blog, Beantown Baker, while she is off having the time of her life all across Europe. To tie in with her vacation theme, I created a recipe for Honey-Tahini Chicken with Grapes and Artichokes inspired by a very memorable dish I had in Greece. Sounds crazy-elegant-delish, right? Well, it is. But that doesn’t mean you need a culinary degree to get it right and impress someone special. Trust me, you are going to be surprised at how simple and fuss-free this one is. Kind of like life in Greece. Kind of like, the way life should be everywhere. So please, head over to Beantown Baker to get the recipe and a few of my tips on traveling to Greece!

8 Responses to “Honey-Tahini Chicken with Grapes and Artichokes”

Kate — June 4, 2012 @ 11:10 am Reply

I always love what you do with grapes.

Laura @ Gluten Free Pantry — June 4, 2012 @ 12:08 pm Reply

What a delicious chicken recipe with such unique flavors! Tahini and honey together are always amazing.

Dawn — June 4, 2012 @ 2:15 pm Reply

I love anything with honey and tahini….what an interesting twist with the grapes! I bet this would be amazing with tempeh too.

grace — June 6, 2012 @ 5:47 pm Reply

i think i’m going to start putting grapes into everything i bake or roast, whether it’s sweet or savory. i like this dish!

Jen @ BeantownBaker.com — June 9, 2012 @ 9:28 am Reply

Thanks so much for filling in while I was off on vacation! I honestly never think to use grapes in savory dishes. This chicken sounds like a great way to do that!

Jenn @LeftoverQueen — June 14, 2012 @ 12:13 pm Reply

Sounds absolutely delicious!

7. Pingback: Candida diet, sugar-free, dairy-free, egg-free, gluten-free, low glycemic Blueberry Ice Cream recipe | Diet, Dessert and Dogs

Delta Bechler — May 13, 2013 @ 6:00 pm Reply

Lemon oil may be used in aromatherapy. Researchers at The Ohio State University found that lemon oil aroma does not influence the human immune system, but may enhance mood.