Tropical Traditions has offered to give one lucky reader a 32oz jar of Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil. That’s the same fabulous stuff I used in my corn recipe. Trust me, you’re gonna love it! This is a big jar, too; a $30 value to be exact. If you’re stumped on other ways to use it, I’ve got you covered. I’ve got lots of fun coconut oil recipes, like Blueberry Coffee Cake, Sugar-Free Graham Crackers, and Vanilla-Scented Buttercup and Kale Stew with Tahini (oh man, I can’t wait till the weather cools down again – this is by far one of my favorite stews!)
Of course, there’s always the Tropical Traditions Recipe Index to help you out too.You can also use your coconut oil in one of my latest Clean Eating Magazine recipes: my Chocolate Raspberry Macaroon Tart. I swear, it’s as good as it looks, and a whole lot healthier. (And because of that, I can’t help but link it up to Amy’s Slightly Indulgent Tuesdays!)
|Click here to get the recipe!|
I’m sure some of you already have great ideas for cooking and baking with coconut oil, and I’m inviting you to share these with everyone else in a link roundup below (of course, that will earn you an extra entry for the giveaway! Naturally, if you’re going to get some coconut oil, you might as well stock up on some other healthy coconut pantry items, like unsweetened shredded coconut (you’ve seen it in my Mocha Coconut FraPROccino!) and coconut flour (you won’t believe how much protein and fiber it has compared to other flours.)
So, let’s get you some entries. Here are all of the things you can do to enter; just make sure to leave a separate comment about each one.
1) Leave a comment telling my why you’d like to win this coconut oil giveaway
2) Follow Tropical Traditions on Twitter @TropTraditions
3) Like Tropical Traditions on Facebook
4) Link up a recipe using coconut oil, coconut flour, or unsweetened shredded coconut (Mandatory: provide a link to your actual post, not your homepage AND be sure that your post contains a link to this one.)
5) Say “I like it!” to this post using StumbleUpon
6) Share a link to this giveaway on Twitter, mentioning @carascravings and @troptraditions
7) Share a link to this giveaway on Facebook
The giveaway is open to residents of the US and Canada. Contest will end on Friday, September 2nd at 12:00om EST and a winner will be chosen by a random number generator.
Thanks for visiting Cara’s Cravings. If you like what you see and want more, subscribe via email or in a reader, follow me on Twitter, or visit me on Facebook. If you use Stumbleupon, follow me there too!