By Kate! And what a good thing that is, because I have been wondering where she’s been hiding.
Each player starts with seven random facts or habits about himself or herself. A tagged player then writes a blog entry with the seven things, as well as these rules. Then the player tags seven others and lists their names on his or her blog. Remember to leave a comment for your newly tagged players, letting them know they have been tagged and to read your blog!
1) I can wiggle my ears AND nostrils.
2) When I was a kid, I wanted to be a fashion designer. Good thing that didn’t stick, because I don’t think anyone would be buying my clothes!
3) I used to be afraid of chopped liver, now I love it.
4) I hate cats, except for one special guy named Iggy.
5) I was cut from the field hockey team in high school (but I could probably run circles around most of those girls now!)
6) I am somewhat shy, but love being the center of attention.
7) I met my fiance online and I am proud of it!