If there’s two things everyone wants to start doing January 1st, they are most likely 1) save money and 2) get healthier.
You might take my next piece of advice with a grain of salt. Yes, I think you should save some money. But then I think you should go use it to buy a Blendtec. Or perhaps you have some holiday gift money, or credit for returns, or maybe you’re expecting a big tax return this year. I’m telling you – forego the fancy bag or watch and get the blender.
It feels funny saying this because I’ve had a pretty desirable “fancy” blender for a couple years that I do quite like. Still, that’s no reason to turn down trying a new one, right? I didn’t expect to notice much of a difference. But, I might just be falling in love with this blender.
So what’s different? Blendtec touts 5 Key Differences such as a uniquely shaped container which pulls the food towards the blade, and a uniquely safe blade which is up to 10 times stronger than its competitors. But I’m sure you’re much more interested in why its users think it rocks. So here are my personal top 5 reasons for loving the Blendtec Designer 725:
- Footprint and heighwt. It takes up a little less counter space than my other fancy blender and is a little shorter so it fits nicely under my higher cabinets.
- The frozen treats cycle. Instant healthy ice cream made from ingredients like fruit and yogurt. Need I say more?
- The Twister Jar. This is not technically part of the Designer 725 package but its a totally drool-worthy add on. The Twister Jar lid has spatula-like tentacles attached to the lid that allow you to scrape your thickest mixtures (think hummus and nut butters) from the sides of the jar while blending. No more opening the jar to scrape down the side, no more tamper. I made super creamy nut butter for my brownies in less than 2 minutes!
- The Smoothie Cycle. At first I thought, why pre-set cycles? Am I that lazy? It turns out, I’m a sucker for gadet-y things. And I love the fact that the smoothie cycle stars at slow and gradually increases, then runs for the perfect amount of time to get everything smooth. Just the way I would if I was standing in front of it, doing it manually, only I don’t have to. I can go wipe the peanut butter out of my kid’s hair instead.
- This blender cheers me on. No, seriously. Digital messages on the smart-touch screen at the end of each blend like “your friends are jealous of how healthy you are” and “you rock” make you want to keep blending and blending and blending…
To celebrate my new Blendtec and kickstart a healthy new year, I’m sharing two new recipes. One, a savory, creamy cauliflower soup with a little protein boost and the second, some super fudge-y brownies with a secret healthy ingredient that you’ll never notice thanks to the super smoothing power of Blendtec.
This post is sponsored by FitFluential LLC on behalf of Blendtec.